Whether you’re an adult or child, a beginner or more advanced, Sydney Horse can help you.
We believe that horse riding is one of life’s best experiences
and we’d love to share that with you.
The Advantages to Look for When You Want a Horse for Lease in Sydney
Riding a horse brings many people joy. A horse for lease in Sydney may be a good alternative when you think you’re ready to purchase a horse. Sydney Horse shares positive reasons to look into leasing before you choose to buy a horse.
Whether you’d like to go for a one-off pleasure ride or to master the intricacies of riding we can help.
We run programs at times to suit you, provided we have two enrolments – so find a friend and join a program.
In small, supervised groups, children learn how to ride, groom and care for horses.
You can mix and match things to make a party which suits your needs. You can also hire our converted stable, decorate and bring your own party.
Find out more
really impress that special someone? Why not take them for a horse ride all the way to lunch.
Ready to impress?
Would you like to immerse yourself in Sydney Horse Stable life? Shadow one of our grooms for a day.
Join us today
Advantages of Having a Horse for Lease
Once you fall in love with horse riding, you may want to spend as much time as possible in the sport. Leasing a horse may offer many advantages to you. Learn why hiring a horse could be the solution you want.
- When you look into horses for lease Sydney, you may find that it’s more affordable than purchasing a horse. When you lease a horse, you can choose between a full or a half lease. The payments will be a fraction of the cost of owning one, and depending on the contract, the owner may cover all veterinary and maintenance costs.
- Leasing a horse provides you with flexibility in the days you’ll want to ride. If you are the sole person on the lease, you can ride at your discretion. If you sign a half lease, you’ll have more time to focus on your other commitments while sharing the riding responsibility with someone else. A leased horse is an asset in that you have a consistent partner to improve your skills and practice for future shows if you compete.
- The advantage of horse leasing in Sydney provides you with the opportunity of a trial run before fully committing to owning a horse. Another benefit is that you aren’t bound to keep the horse if the chemistry isn’t a good match.
What Makes Sydney Horse a Reputable Service?
Before you sign up with any horse riding school, be sure to visit the facility and talk to the owners. Be ready to critique the facility to grasp how comfortable you are with the people and the horses. Learn what to look for in a horse riding school.
- We choose each one of our horses with a commitment to providing you with a horse that bears the temperament and qualities as if it were your own. We spend hours with each of our horses daily and understand which animal would be best for your age and ability level. You can depend on us to match you with a horse you’ll love.
- It is not all about riding. We believe that the care of the horse is a necessary trait to learn. We teach you proper grooming techniques, and you can feed, water, and walk horses. The bonding experience of these chores instil confidence and thus, have a more pleasurable experience riding
- Your new hobby should be fun, and we work to make it an experience you’ll want to return to often. Our coaches and staff are friendly, and we want to alleviate any anxiety you may feel by trying something new. We create a relaxed atmosphere conducive to learning, and we share your joy as you become an excellent rider.
We have a specific goal, which is to make your time with us a pleasant adventure.
About Sydney Horse
We are a professional enterprise that wants you to have an exceptional experience. Our coaches are qualified teachers and experienced riders. Our horses are happy and well cared for and come in a variety of sizes to best suit your needs. Please contact us with any questions.
Look to us when you want the best riding experience in Sydney. Make an appointment to stop by, and you’ll understand why so many people return to us time and again.