Whether you’re an adult or child, a beginner or more advanced, Sydney Horse can help you.
We believe that horse riding is one of life’s best experiences
and we’d love to share that with you.
Sydney Horse Offers Riding Lessons in Richmond
Sydney Horse has been offering opportunities for both children and adults to spend time around horses, and this includes riding lessons in Richmond. Horse riding is one of life’s best experiences, and we love to share that with others. We offer a safe and fun environment to learn horse riding and to look after the needs of all our students.
We run programs at times to suit you, provided we have two enrolments – so find a friend and join a program.
In small, supervised groups, children learn how to ride, groom and care for horses.
You can mix and match things to make a party which suits your needs. You can also hire our converted stable, decorate and bring your own party.
Find out more
really impress that special someone? Why not take them for a horse ride all the way to lunch.
Ready to impress?
Would you like to immerse yourself in Sydney Horse Stable life? Shadow one of our grooms for a day.
Join us today
Why Trust Sydney Horse Regarding Riding Lessons in Richmond
Many people have an interest in learning more about horses and riding them but have never taken the plunge and signed up for riding lessons. We want to make it easy for both children and adults to learn more about the majestic animals we love so much. With the experience of our coaches and trainers, you can be confident about taking your first horse ride in a safe and friendly environment. A few of the reasons we are so trusted include:
- Most of our students sign up for the lesson packages we offer, but we are also available for single visits. For young children or people who have never had any experience with horses, these visits are the perfect low-stress introduction to riding and grooming. Our school holiday riding camps are another fun option for the kids.
- Half of our visitors are adults from complete beginners to advanced riders. There are no age limits, and we have even had students in their 80s come and ride a horse for the first time. Shared and private lessons are available.
- For some of our beginner clients, dealing with an animal of this size can be a scary prospect. For them, starting with Bonnie, our life-size electric horse-riding simulator can help them get over their fears. We are the only riding with one of the only two Grand Prix Racewood riding simulators in Australia.
Important Things to Know About Horse Riding Lessons
We love to welcome new visitors who want to learn more about horses and riding them. Before you stop by, there are a few essential things to know, including:
- The riding helmet and boots are something we can provide, but you should come in clothes suitable for horse riding. Long pants that are flexible enough to squat in without feeling restricted with socks that cover your ankle bone are good choices. Tops suitable for the weather are a good idea as is minimising your jewellery.
- You don’t need to be super fit to take part in horse riding, though if you stick with it, you likely will become fitter.
- Before you stop by, be sure to make a booking. All the information you need is available here.
About Sydney Horse
Having recently re-opened at a new and larger facility, we love nothing more than to share our passion for horses and to ride with others. Our coaches are professionally qualified with years of riding and teaching experience. They will work with you in a friendly and reassuring way to ensure that you enjoy your lessons and rides. With over 20 well-trained horses in all shapes and sizes, we have options best suited for your age, experience and needs. Contact us today to learn more and to schedule your first riding lesson.