Whether you’re an adult or child, a beginner or more advanced, Sydney Horse can help you.
We believe that horse riding is one of life’s best experiences
and we’d love to share that with you.
Our Horse Riding School in Sydney Offers Coaching in a Fun Environment
Our horse riding school in Sydney ensures you have a safe and fun experience at our facility. Learn why you’ll never regret that you discovered Sydney Horse.
Whether you’d like to go for a one-off pleasure ride or to master the intricacies of riding we can help.
We run programs at times to suit you, provided we have two enrolments – so find a friend and join a program.
In small, supervised groups, children learn how to ride, groom and care for horses.
You can mix and match things to make a party which suits your needs. You can also hire our converted stable, decorate and bring your own party.
Find out more
really impress that special someone? Why not take them for a horse ride all the way to lunch.
Ready to impress?
Would you like to immerse yourself in Sydney Horse Stable life? Shadow one of our grooms for a day.
Join us today
What Makes Sydney Horse a Reputable Horse Riding School in Sydney?
Learning to ride a horse is one of life’s most enjoyable experiences. Along with the fun, you’ll improve your balance, coordination, core strength, and stability. However, it is essential to find a school that teaches you skills in a relaxed and safe way. Learn why we stand out as one of the best riding schools in Sydney.
- It is essential to tour a facility when evaluating schools to grasp a sense of the school’s culture. Is it relaxed but orderly? Are the grounds clean? Is the organisation professionally run, or does it seem like a side hobby? Most importantly, do you feel safe? We believe that following clear guidelines creates a climate that decreases anxiety for new riders, our horses, and our staff. When everyone is relaxed, it is easier for you to focus on learning to ride and caring for the horses
- When you learn to ride a horse in Sydney, the owners and staff are knowledgeable about lesson techniques, maintenance of the facility, and best practices for grooming the horses. We have years of experience and a passion for our horses. We take great pride in matching the temperaments of our clients with the appropriate horse from our family of equine friends.
- While learning to ride a horse demands discipline, it should be fun. Children who aren’t ready for horse riding class find joy in leading the horse around the ring. Adults who feel anxious about that first mount can ease into the experience with Bonnie, our life-size electronic horse. Smiles abound as each new rider becomes more experienced.
About the Professionals at Sydney Horse
We have a family of experienced and professional, qualified coaches. Our goal is to ensure you are comfortable. Learn a little bit about our staff below.
- All our coaches have NCAS coaching certificates and years of experience riding. The vision of our founder is that all horse lovers feel welcome at her facility, and she wants the horses to feel treated with love and care.
- You will immediately feel the warmth and friendliness of each of the coaches you meet. The environment is inclusive, and everyone who works at Sydney Horse encourages you to become one of the family.
- Our staff is committed to the 20 horses in our stables, and we will match you to the horse best suited to your age and temperament. We have a sixth sense from our collective experience and know our horses so well that we feel sure you will never be disappointed.
About Sydney Horse
We are a highly professional and friendly riding school. Our team of coaches strives to ensure that you will have the best experience riding, grooming, and spending time with the horses. Please contact us with any questions.
We pride ourselves as the best horse riding school in Sydney. Make an appointment to commence your horse riding experience with us.